Consult MB Ltd will treat your privacy with importance and comply with the Data Protection Act incorporating the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy describes the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
What information do we collect about you?
- Your name
- Your company’s name
- Your business e-mail address and business telephone number.
Who is collecting this information, and how do we collect it?
- The information is being collected by Consult MB Ltd.
- It is collected when you complete our ‘Contact Us’ form, which sends us an e-mail.
Why do we collect this information?
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us, and to notify you about any changes to our service.
- To ensure that we can contact you, we have a legitimate interest in collecting and retaining your business contact information.
How will this information be used?
- The information is collected and stored securely so that we have your business contact details if we need to mail or phone you.
Who will we share your information with?
- We will not share any information unless we are under a duty to disclose your data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
- We will retain your data whilst we have a commercial relationship.
- Once our commercial relationship is over, your data will be deleted from our system within 6 months.
- You have the rights to access your personal data, to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed, to have your personal data corrected, to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances, to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed, to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
- Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of those rights.
Transfer of your data outside of the United Kingdom or the European Union:
- Your data will always be stored, or otherwise processed, in a facility that is within the UK/EU and, therefore, subject to GDPR.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect visitor behaviour information.
- Our website does contain links to other websites.
How to contact us: